Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Weekend PLans?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    anyone??


    for the love of god..someone...do something exciting!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's Australia day on Sunday...so we have Monday off....might go to the beach..or have a bar-b.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    MObes...sounds heavenly.........

    Hold your precious ones close....aurora and chloe.....*G*


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]


    building sandcastles on the beach..... sounds soo ideal to me right now....

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks out the window into the blizzard*

    [img]eek.gif[/img]


    I have no plans...none at all...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well.... if the snow lasts that long, planning on taking the kids to the sand dunes and go sledding. some hot cocoa, snow... fun [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Sunday... maybe going to a SuperBowl party.. haven't decided on that one yet. its out of town.. depends on the roads..

    whatever we do, hopefully its a family event.. I feel the need [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ....well I'm working and working and working? Then I'm shampooing my carpeting? Then I'm getting some phone time in with my baby *VBS* and then more work on Sunday, home in time for the Super Bowl and more time with my baby....kids are at dads this weekend so I need only to fend for myself eating wise, in other words no cooking? *L*....

    <font color="#ff0000" size="1">[ January 24, 2003 08:00 AM: Message edited by: imzredhead ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •